Thursday 12 August 2010

101 Things in 1001 Days


On my other blog I have set myself a challenge to complete 101 things in 1001 days - starting yesterday. A few of them are related to this blog, so I thought I'd add them here too - that way there's no way for me to escape! :)

#4.  Start & stick to a beauty blog.
#7.  Sort out a walk-in wardrobe. 
#24. Be able to touch my toes.
#25. Photograph everything I wear for a month.
#26. Stick to a beauty/skincare routine.
#28. Try yoga/pilates.
#30. Own a very expensive pair of designer shoes.
#59. Try a new beauty/make-up/haircare product every month.
#66. Have a week with no alcohol at all.
#72. Hold a clothes swapping event.
#82. Be vegetarian for a week.

I am sure there are a few others on the list that could be included, but these are the main ones. For now!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Maybe the veggie thing will stick - I gave up meat for Lent one year, then went veggie as a New Year's Resolution the next year, and that was six years ago now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rhian. I love fruit and veg...but also enjoy a steak! So we will see. :)

    ReplyDelete