Thursday 5 August 2010

Welcome to my new life


Hello. I am 28 and a half years old. I know that usually the 'and a half' bit is reserved for the under 10's when the half is so important. But it's dawned on me that I now have less than 18 months before I turn 30. I am not worried about it... I am looking forward to a 30th birthday party. But this knowledge has made me re-assess what I've got going on, looking at my lifestyle and realising that maybe I do need to start looking after myself a bit better.

I don't feel 28. In fact I barely feel 20 some days, and the fact that I am only 5 foot tall and 'petite' means that I don't really look it either. Yes, I know - I'll appreciate when I'm 50, blah blah blah - but it would be nice to be able to buy vanilla extract without being asked for ID!

So I have decided to start this blog. It will look at fashion, beauty, skincare, hair, food and lifestyle in general - all in the loosest possible sense as I do not particularly follow fashion or any kind of skincare/beauty routine. This is all going to be new to me and I'll be blogging as much to keep a record for me as to offer what little insight I have to anyone that chances across this blog.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment