Friday 13 August 2010

Water is good for you


Yup. We all know this, but it is only recently that I started making an effort to drink more water. So every morning I have a glass of water, I try to drink a litre throughout the day in work (plus whatever coffee gets made) and I have a glass before I go to bed.

Whether it actually makes a difference or is just a mind over matter thing - I don't really mind! It makes me feel better in myself, and I am sure my skin looks better too (although, this could equally be to do with my new skincare routine!) Plus it helps to reduce my hangover state! :)

I guess the point is that I have found a way to fit things I know I should be doing into my routine. It's easy and automatic. I make sure my litre bottle is filled and in the fridge before I leave work and I pick it up on my way to my desk in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment