Tuesday 17 August 2010

Website Review: MandMDirect.com


I was trying to decide what to blog about tonight and have decided to start a monthly series of website reviews. I have recently been scouring the web to find a pair of red shoes to wear to my best friend's wedding (of the year) on Saturday. Apparently I have an uncanny nack of choosing just the thing nobody else wants at the time, so it's been difficult!

Anyway, the bride-to-be told me about the MandMDirect website so I went to have a look. It boasts '75% off your favourite brands'. To be honest I wasnt particularly taken with the design, this is obviously subjective and does sometimes affect my internet experience, but in desperation I powered through!

I found it easy to navigate to exactly what I wanted (women's red shoes, size 3) in 4 clicks using the 'Narrow your search' form on the left hand side and straight to a pair of Firetrap shoes for £15.93 (saving £54.06). I bought them immediately! The checkout process was easy and clear, and delivery charges were fairly reasonable for this kind of website.

I placed my order late on Thursday evening and my shoes were with me on Monday, not sure exactly what time as I was out of the house but they left them in my specified 'safe place'. The arrived in perfect condition, exactly as expected and are fab!

I was very happy with their service and will definitley shop again. My friend has used the site a few times and has had some lovely clothes at great prices, never with any problems.

(No, this isn't an advert or paid for post, neither will I profit from any links on this page, but sometimes it's nice to be nice! Bad word of mouth spreads so much faster than good service. So here is my honest review.)

No comments:

Post a Comment